Sunday, July 22, 2012

The anniversary party

The party at Sara's house was so nicely done. It was kinda weird for me cause it was mostly adults. Even though Anna knew them, I didn't and I can't understand people when they are speaking French drunk and slurring their words and stuff. So all of the adults would try and talk to me and when I didn't get it the first time they thought I couldn't speak French.
The whole party was amazing though. It was in the garden of a beautiful house with candles everywhere. The theme of the party was classy with a trashy accessory, so everyone looked pretty funny. Sara's boyfriend was the bartender and they had hired a dj to play (except he only played oldies French music). By the end of the night everyone was dancing a having a good time.
The food was also delicious. There were three different types of pasta and it kind of reminded me of my moms cooking. Then there was fruity tiramisu, cheesecake, and chocolate moose for dessert.
I wish i could throw parties like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment