Friday, July 27, 2012

Last day in Paris.

This morning Amy and I woke up late (kind of, after being woken up by the boys yelling). We got some kebabs and had lunch in a park next to the house, which is awesome cause now picnics are normal for us. Then, we went shopping for a little bit but it started raining so we made our way to the musée d'orsay. Have I mentioned that I get in to all of these attractions free because I'm 17? It's awesome.
The musée d'orsay is probably my favorite museum because I just love impressionists, especially monet and degas. And it's not too big so it wasn't too exhausting. After that, Amy and I walked through a rainy Paris and found a ton of souvenirs for people. We didn't want to go to the flea market because it was too rainy. Instead, we got some savory crepes and a cappuccino at a small creperie. The cappuccino cost 2.55 and was probably about half the size of a small in the united states. Oh the French... We probably spent two hours just sitting and talking. Of course I had to get a sweet crepe too.
Now we're home and were going to go out later tonight. I'm kind of scared to navigate the airports tomorrow in French, but it'll be okay. I'm excited to come home.
I don't miss the dog hair, but I really miss my dogs. And I'm really excited to see my family and friends! But mainly the dogs. I'm kidding.

A demain!

No comments:

Post a Comment