Saturday, July 14, 2012

En arrivant

The flight wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The bad part was the weird sleepy haze I was in. I took a sleeping pill a little after take off and I think it made me a little loopy cause I'd keep waking up all confused, like I didn't know where I was. Plus there were a ton of babies who would not shut up!
But I arrived safely and found my way to the train station. The guy at customs also told me that I spoke French very well and I just wanted to keep talking to him. Now I'm sitting in the train station being foreign. It's 3 am in my mind so I'm snaking on some BBQ chips. However, it is only 9am here and that is not a normal thing to do. I actually have nothing to do here for an hour and I have to pay for wifi so I bought a French book. Speaking of wifi, you have to pay for everything here! I just paid .5 euros to go to the bathroom. What. It's okay, I'll be in Belgium soon enough!

Other weird things. There's American music playing here. Like I am listening to we are the champions right now. Oh eye of the tiger just came on. What the heck, France?

No comments:

Post a Comment