Sunday, July 15, 2012

Prendre une douche.

I understand now why Europeans are stereotypically hairy. It's because it's impossible to shave/shower. The picture below is Anna's shower. There isn't one. It was so weird for me. I had to use the handle shower thing and I had to turn it off when I wasn't rinsing off shampoo or something. Plus it's so easy to get the whole bathroom wet! Anna was so confused that Americans dont turn off the shower in between rinsing themselves off. She thinks it's a big waste of water, which I guess it is. I don't know, am I the only one who keeps the shower running the whole time? Or have I just been doing it wrong my whole life. Oh well, differences in culture I guess.

1 comment:

  1. You are far from the only one. I used to turn off the water religiously, and some called me anal. Now I do it only occasionally, so maybe now people would call me lazy.

    ReplyDelete