Friday, July 13, 2012

Packing

I'm finally done packing! With four hours to spare. I can't believe I'm leaving today! It's actually so unreal. I feel like I'm forgetting something really essential to my trip because it was way too easy to get everything together this morning. I am so excited to travel alone! The only thing I'm scared about is that they'll lose my luggage, which has most of my favorite clothes and make up and stuff in it.
On a different note, can I just mention how hard it was to pack for Belgium? Anna and her friends and everyone else in Belgium are always so stylish. I refuse to go to Europe and be that typical touristy lazy American that everybody knows and hates. So hopefully that works out. Now you can look out for what I'm wearing in my pictures and see if I fit in!
The pictures show my suitcase laid out on my futon, plus Annie, and then my suitcase all put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment